Click the image above to view/download the PDF schedule.
PARKS & RECREATION SICKNESS POLICY
All spectators, players, coaches, and umpires/referees shall not:
- Attend practice or games if currently experiencing a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, diarrhea, vomiting or any contagious illness.
- Attend practice or games after being sent home from school or work for any contagious illness.
-Attend practice or games until symptom free for 24 hours without the use of over the counter medications that reduce symptoms.
-COVID-19 positive persons can return to normal activities after:
10 days since symptoms first appeared and
24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
Other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving
*These policies are subject to change at any time to protect the health and safety of everyone involved.
Basketball 2021-2022 Season
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 1st
Pre K-Kinder: $35 (includes t-shirt)
With Jersey $55.00/participant (includes reversible white/red jersey)
Without Jersey $45.00/participant (participant already has required reversible jersey) type "yes" in code area to receive discount and make sure to select "has jersey" under t-shirt size question!
Anticipated Practices by Age Group:
- Pre K-Kinder COED: Start October 19th - Tue/Thur Evenings
- 5-6 Grade Boys: Start October 21st -Thursday evenings & Saturdays
- 5-6 Grade Girls: Start October 19th -Tuesday evenings & Saturdays
- 1-2 Grade Boys: Start November 11th -Thursday evenings & Saturdays
- 1-2 Grade Girls: Start November 9th -Tuesday evenings & Saturdays
- 3-4 Grade Boys: Start November 8th – Monday evenings & Saturdays
- 3-4 Grade Girls: Start November 8th – Monday evenings & Saturdays
Anticipated Game Dates by Age Group:
- Pre K-Kinder COED: November 9, 11, 16, 18 & 23
- 5-6 Grade Boys and Girls: November 13, 20, December 4, 11, 18
- 1-2 Grade Boys and Girls: December 4, 11, 18, January 8, 15, 22, 29
- 3-4 Grade Boys and Girls: December 4, 11, 18, January 8, 15, 22, 29
Volunteer/Parent Coaches Needed!!!!!!
If you would be interested in helping volunteer coach, please answer coaching questions when registering, along with a preferred co-coach if known. Type "yes" in the code area to receive the coaching discount.
Story City Parks and Recreation reserves the right to modify, change, or alter program dates, times, locations, etc. due to registration numbers or circumstances beyond our control.
MEMORIAL DAY - LABOR DAY
Monday - Friday · 5 am – 8 pm
Saturday · 7 am – 1 pm
Sunday · 1 pm – 7 pm
LABOR DAY - MEMORIAL DAY
Monday-Thursday · 5 am – 9 pm
Friday· 5 am – 8 pm
Saturday · 7 am – 4 pm
Sunday · 1 pm – 8 pm